By Alan Howe
Support your scholars in constructing the talents required to appreciate and reply to each studied poem within the 2015 AQA Poetry Anthology
- Teaches scholars easy methods to examine noticeable and unseen poems by means of relocating progressively from first impressions to targeted explorations with thought-provoking questions at every one stage
- presents ways to studying all 30 poems within the AQA Anthology, together with important tips for writing comparability answers
- guarantees scholars are ready for exam with a spotlight at the talents had to be successful and the way to take on different query kinds in Paper 2
Read or Download AQA GCSE English Literature Working with the Poetry Anthology and the Unseens Student Book PDF
Similar literary criticism & theory books
This bio-bibliographical reference booklet will acquaint the reader with the lives and works of a few of crucial ladies writers within the heritage of French literature. Fifty-one essays conceal the lives and works of person writers with an emphasis on their studies as writers, a dialogue in their significant issues, and short surveys of severe reactions.
This selection of Keith Sagar's writings at the poetry of D H Lawrence contains many new interpretations of recognized poems. It ends with a year-by-year list of studies and feedback of Lawrence’s poems, from 1913 to the current. notwithstanding a lot has been written approximately Lawrence's poetry (as published through the various hundred entries within the book's list of criticism), there were fairly few complete size reviews.
In Composing Selves, award-winning writer Peggy Whitman Prenshaw offers the main entire therapy of autobiographies through girls within the American South. This long-anticipated addition to Prenshaw’s examine of southern literature spans the 20th century as she presents an in-depth examine the life-writing of eighteen girls authors.
Alex Miller's novels are more and more considered as classics of Australian literature. This number of severe essays bargains a scientific advent to the paintings of 1 of Australia's top identified authors. certainly one of Australia's most precious novelists, Alex Miller's writing is either well known and significantly well-received.
- On Stories (Thinking in Action)
- Ecocritical Approaches to Literature in French (Ecocritical Theory and Practice)
- Dear Mr. President
- Vector Theory and the Plot Structures of Literature and Drama
Extra resources for AQA GCSE English Literature Working with the Poetry Anthology and the Unseens Student Book
AQA GCSE English Literature Working with the Poetry Anthology and the Unseens Student Book by Alan Howe