By Roderick Beaton
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Modern Greek Literature PDF
Similar literary criticism & theory books
This bio-bibliographical reference ebook will acquaint the reader with the lives and works of a few of an important ladies writers within the historical past of French literature. Fifty-one essays conceal the lives and works of person writers with an emphasis on their stories as writers, a dialogue in their significant subject matters, and short surveys of severe reactions.
This number of Keith Sagar's writings at the poetry of D H Lawrence contains many new interpretations of recognized poems. It ends with a year-by-year record of experiences and feedback of Lawrence’s poems, from 1913 to the current. even though a lot has been written approximately Lawrence's poetry (as published through different hundred entries within the book's record of criticism), there were really few complete size stories.
In Composing Selves, award-winning writer Peggy Whitman Prenshaw offers the main finished remedy of autobiographies via girls within the American South. This long-anticipated addition to Prenshaw’s learn of southern literature spans the 20th century as she presents an in-depth examine the life-writing of eighteen girls authors.
Alex Miller's novels are more and more considered as classics of Australian literature. This selection of severe essays bargains a scientific advent to the paintings of 1 of Australia's top recognized authors. certainly one of Australia's most dear novelists, Alex Miller's writing is either renowned and significantly well-received.
- The Representation Of Women In Utopian And Dystopian Literature
- Contours of the Fantastic: Selected Essays from the Eighth International Conference on the Fantastic in the Arts (Contributions to the Study of Music and Dance)
- Faulkner’s Marginal Couple: Invisible, Outlaw, and Unspeakable Communities
- The Animal Part: Human and Other Animals in the Poetic Imagination
- The Midwestern Novel: Literary Populism from Huckleberry Finn to the Present
Extra info for An Introduction to Modern Greek Literature
An Introduction to Modern Greek Literature by Roderick Beaton