By Antoine Guillaume
Read Online or Download A Grammar of Cavineña (Mouton Grammar Library [MGL]) PDF
Similar grammar books
First released in 2004. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This paintings is the fruits of an eighteen-year collaboration among Ken Hale and Samuel Jay Keyser at the research of the syntax of lexical goods. It examines the speculation that the habit of lexical goods could be defined in phrases of a really small variety of extremely simple rules.
Few ideas are as ubiquitous within the actual international of people as that of id. legislation of nature crucially contain relatives of identification and non-identity, the act of picking is valuable to such a lot cognitive strategies, and the constitution of human language is set in lots of alternative ways by means of concerns of identification and its contrary.
Now in its tenth version, Dutch: a vital Grammar is a reference consultant to crucial facets of recent Dutch because it is utilized by local audio system. beneficial properties include:A fresh bankruptcy on negation;A ordinary type to make sure all components of the language which are of specific hassle to English audio system are effectively defined; ‘Let’s test That’ sections in every one bankruptcy containing pattern exercises;More examples and cross-referencing all through, and a complete word list and index in the back of the book;Full use of examples given all through illustrating glossy utilization.
- Situations and Speech Acts: Toward a Formal Semantics of Discourse: Volume 3 (RLE: Discourse Analysis)
- Se habla español (ESTUDIOS CRÍTICOS DE LITERATURA) (Spanish Edition)
- The Equilibrium of Human Syntax: Symmetries in the Brain (Routledge Leading Linguists)
- Learn Romani: Das-duma Rromanes
- Building Predicates: The View from Palauan (Studies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory)
- The Oxford Handbook of Inflection (Oxford Handbooks)
Extra resources for A Grammar of Cavineña (Mouton Grammar Library [MGL])
A Grammar of Cavineña (Mouton Grammar Library [MGL]) by Antoine Guillaume